About the Data: All Staff Report
This report is provided on request as a comprehensive record of all staff reported working in the Wisconsin PK-12 Public School System during the regular school year. All public education agencies are included (public districts, Cooperative Educational Service Agencies, State education facilities, County Children with Educational Disabilities Board Agencies/Schools, and charter schools).
Each record represents one assignment. Staff persons may have more than one assignment, but can be uniquely identified by a Research ID number, which is available in the report download. Salary and fringe (employee benefit) amounts are duplicated for individuals with multiple assignments.
Data errors and errata
If data anomalies are found, please contact the hiring agency directly. To account for data errors after the Department has published the following report, hiring agencies may send a data errata letter to the Department for publication. The Department maintains a Data Errata after DPI Publication page for these letters. School Staff: salary, position, licensing & demographic data corrections can be found on this page: https://dpi.wi.gov/cst/data-collections/data-errata/staff-wisestaff-pi-1202-staff-report-data-collection
- Entity Id is the number assigned to an individual during the license application process and can be used to look up an individual’s licensing information on the Wisconsin Educator Licensing Online site: https://dpi.wi.gov/licensing/license-lookup
- Local Experience = the number of years the person has been employed by the reporting hiring agency, to the nearest half year.
- Total Experience = the number of years the person has been employed by any education agency, to the nearest half year.
- Total Salary = the total salary reported for an individual by the reporting hiring agency. If an individual has more than one administrative assignment then the salary amount is duplicated for each record.
- Total Fringe = the total fringe benefits reported for an individual by the reporting hiring agency. If an individual has more than one administrative assignment then the fringe benefit amount is duplicated for each record.
- FTE = the full-time equivalency (FTE) for this assignment only.
- Subcontracted – answering Y (Yes) to this question indicates the assignment was performed by an individual who was not an employee of the hiring agency but was employed by a private agency subcontracted to provide direct services to students.
Total Fringe (Employee Benefits)
This amount represents all employee benefits as described in the Wisconsin Uniformed Financial Accounting Record (WUFAR) Handbook page 57, Code 200 Employee Benefits: http://dpi.wi.gov/sfs/finances/wufar/overview.
These include: 210 Retirement
220 Social Security
230 Life Insurance
240 Health Insurance
250 Other Employee Insurance-such as worker’s compensation
290 Other Employee Benefits